Trainee HR Officer (Job Code THR-211)
YouDream Consulting is seeking to hire a competent Trainee HR Officer to help with the functions of the HR Department of the company.
The successful candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities and requirements.
- Assist with HR initiatives and systems.
- Being trained in the recruitment process (e.g., preparation job descriptions, posting vacancies, and observing the hiring process).
- Assisting with the company’s filing system.
- Schedule and plan interviews, meetings, and appointments.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Assist with training and development programs both internal and external.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Assist with daily office operations.
- Ability to create Power Point Presentations.
- Self-motivated, able to work alone or as a part of a team.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English language
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related
- Excellent computer literate of MS Office and Internet.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language both written and verbal
Seniority level: Junior
Employment type: Full-time